Pain Management, Spine and Brain Surgery Practice in Paramus, NJ
Patients in need of treatment for musculoskeletal and neurological conditions in Paramus, NJ turn to Centers for Neurosurgery, Spine & Orthopedics. Our patients live or work in Paramus as well neighboring towns, including Hackensack, Ridgewood, Fair Lawn, and Saddle Brook in Bergen County. The Paramus office is located near the intersection of Route 4 and 17 and the Garden State Parkway, just fifteen miles northwest of New York City. Our staff of certified neurosurgeons, orthopedic surgeons, physiatrists, and pain management specialists are highly experienced and capable of treating a wide range of injuries and conditions.
CNSO is a recognized provider of quality procedures in brain and spine surgery, joint and muscle care. For each patient, a customized care plan is created to ensure their specific symptoms and pains are addressed. Our procedures are all founded on integrated, evidence-based methods that have proven to facilitate patients towards a full, rapid recovery. We also provide documentation to personal injury attorneys and insurance companies in the event that your injury is the result of an accident, such as a motor vehicle collision, sports-related incident, or work-related accident.
Centers for Neurosurgery, Spine & Orthopedics of Paramus, NJ performs:
- Brain tumor surgery, stereotactic biopsy brain surgery, endoscopic brain surgery, pituitary tumors, meningiomas, glioblastomas, and astrocytomas;
- Spine surgery, including minimally invasive spine surgery, discectomy, laminectomy, cervical disc replacement, spinal fusion, spine tumor surgery, robotic spine surgery, spinal deformity surgery, complex spine surgery, and revision surgery;
- Physical therapy;
- Pain management such as epidural steroid injections, transforaminal injections, rhizotomies, and medial branch blocks;
- Nonsurgical procedures such as joint injections, acupuncture, trigger point injections, sciatic joint injections;
- And more!
Our neurosurgeons and orthopedic spine surgeons are also affiliated with some of the top hospitals throughout Northern New Jersey, including:
- Morristown Medical Center
- Valley Hospital in Ridgewood
- Holy Name Medical Center in Teaneck
- Overlook Medical in Summit
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston
- St. Joseph’s University Medical Center in Paterson
- RWJ Clara Maass Medical Center in Belleville
- Chilton Medical Center in Pompton Plains
- Hudson Regional Medical Center in Secaucus
- Hackensack at Pascack Valley Hospital in Westwood
For more information about our services, contact the Paramus, NJ office of Centers for Neurosurgery, Spine & Orthopedics today.