Cosmetics, Pain Management, Spine and Brain Surgery Practice in Morristown, NJ
Centers for Neurosurgery, Spine & Orthopedics treats patients with a variety of neurological and musculoskeletal conditions in Morristown, NJ. Patients are referred to CNSO from the towns of Parsippany-Troy Hills, Dover, Madison, Summit, Morris Plains, Florham Park and the surrounding Morris County area. Our Morristown office is conveniently located just off Interstate Highway 287 (I-287) and across from the Morristown Medical Center. It is staffed with board-certified neurosurgeons, orthopedic spine surgeons, pain management doctors, physical medicine and rehabilitation specialists.
Thanks to its caliber of surgeons and physician specialists, CNSO has the highly distinguished reputation of consistently and accurately diagnosing as well as treating brain tumors and complex spine conditions successfully. CNSO is also renowned for comprehensive care of neck pain and back pain secondary to any cause. We return patients back to their day-to-day lives with minimal discomfort and within a shorter period of time.
Our team will determine the full extent of your needs and will gladly take the time to discuss and answer any of your questions, whether diagnosed with a tumor of the nervous system, suffered a personal injury, incurred an MVA, sports or work-related accident, or just can’t function from any medical conditon.
Centers for Neurosurgery, Spine & Orthopedics of Morristown, NJ performs:
- Brain tumor surgery, stereotactic biopsy brain surgery, endoscopic brain surgery, pituitary tumors, meningiomas, glioblastomas and astrocytomas;
- Spine surgery, including minimally invasive spine surgery, discectomy, laminectomy, cervical disc replacement, spinal fusion, spine tumor surgery, robotic spine surgery, spinal deformity surgery, complex spine surgery, and revision surgery;
- Pain management such as epidural steroid injections, transforaminal injections, rhizotomies, and medial branch blocks;
- Nonsurgical procedures such as joint injections, acupuncture, trigger point injections, sciatic joint injections;
- And more!
Our neurosurgeons and orthopedic spine surgeons are affiliated with some of the top hospitals throughout Northern New Jersey area. These include:
- Morristown Medical Center
- Valley Hospital in Ridgewood
- Holy Name Medical Center in Teaneck
- Overlook Medical in Summit
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston
- St. Joseph’s University Medical Center in Paterson
- RWJ Clara Maass Medical Center in Belleville
- Chilton Medical Center in Pompton Plains
- Hudson Regional Medical Center in Secaucus
- Hackensack at Pascack Valley Hospital in Westwood
Contact Centers for Neurosurgery, Spine & Orthopedics to begin your road to recovery today.