Neurosurgery and Orthopedics in Jersey City, NJ
Centers for Neurosurgery, Spine & Orthopedics offers comprehensive care for brain, spine, and joint medical conditions in Hudson County. The CNSO Jersey City office is in a convenient location with adequate parking, a public transportation bus stop, and near the Grove Path for those commuting from New York. We regularly care for patients who live or work in New York, Jersey City as well as Hoboken, North Bergen, Weehawken, West New York, and Bayonne. If plagued with symptoms or physical pain in the head, neck, back, pelvic region or joints, CNSO will provide the most cutting edge care and attention. Our team can both diagnose and treat the most complex neurologic or musculoskeletal conditions.
The CNSO team can both diagnose and treat the most complex neurologic or musculoskeletal conditions. Our areas of expertise include tumors, sports injuries, motor vehicle injuries, slip and fall injuries, work-related accidents, genetic conditions, as well as injuries attributable to the aging process. In each instance, the proven most advanced and appropriate treatment is provided by the CNSO coordinated team of experienced specialists. Centers for Neurosurgery, Spine & Orthopedics of Jersey, NJ performs:
- Brain tumor surgery, stereotactic biopsy brain surgery, endoscopic brain surgery, pituitary tumors, meningiomas, glioblastomas, and astrocytomas;
- Spine surgery, including minimally invasive spine surgery, discectomy, laminectomy, cervical disc replacement, spinal fusion, spine tumor surgery, robotic spine surgery, spinal deformity surgery, complex spine surgery, and revision surgery;
- Pain management such as epidural steroid injections, transforaminal injections, rhizotomies, and medial branch blocks;
- Physical therapy;
- Nonsurgical procedures such as joint injections, acupuncture, trigger point injections, sciatic joint injections;
- And more!
Additionally, several of our doctors and physicians are affiliated with some of the most recognized hospitals in Northern New Jersey. These include:
- Valley Hospital in Ridgewood
- Morristown Medical Center
- Holy Name Medical Center in Teaneck
- St. Joseph’s University Medical Center in Paterson
- RWJ Clara Maass Medical Center in Belleville
- Chilton Medical Center in Pompton Plains
- Overlook Medical in Summit
- Hudson Regional Medical Center in Secaucus
- Hackensack at Pascack Valley Hospital in Westwood
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston
Ensure your swift recovery and return to life without pain by contacting Centers for Neurosurgery, Spine & Orthopedics of Jersey City, NJ today.