Pain Management, Spine and Brain Surgery Practice in Hoboken, NJ
Centers for Neurosurgery, Spine & Orthopedics now offers cutting-edge integrative pain management spine surgery and brain surgery for patients in Hoboken, NJ. Previously only offering pain management and known as Downtown Pain Management, our new CNSO office location offers established surgeons and doctors with a reputation for excellence in care and treatment throughout Northern New Jersey. Each patient is sure to receive highly personalized service, ensuring their specific symptoms are rectified through the latest methods and equipment.
As with all offices in the CNSO network, the specialists at our Hoboken office are some of the best in their field. Each one is highly trained and experienced in addressing in diagnosing and treating painful medical conditions using a personalized touch. Your concerns will be thoroughly heard and discussed before the doctors determine a diagnosis and treatment that best meets your requirements. We treat a range of acute and chronic pain conditions, including radiculopathy, degenerative joint pain, scoliosis, spine tumors and brain tumors.
Centers for Neurosurgery, Spine & Orthopedics of Hoboken, NJ offers:
- Pain management for acute and chronic pain of the joints, back, and neck;
- Spine surgery or brain surgery
- Treatment for personal injury and auto accidents;
- Non-invasive treatments and injections;
- And more.
Our neurosurgeons and orthopedic spine surgeons are affiliated with some of the top hospitals throughout the Northern New Jersey area. These include:
- Hudson Regional Medical Center in Secaucus
- Morristown Medical Center
- Valley Hospital in Ridgewood
- Holy Name Medical Center in Teaneck
- Overlook Medical in Summit
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston
- Joseph’s University Medical Center in Paterson
- RWJ Clara Maass Medical Center in Belleville
- Chilton Medical Center in Pompton Plains
- Liberty Center Ambulatory Care in Jersey City
Contact Centers for Neurosurgery, Spine & Orthopedics to begin your road to recovery today.
Please call 973-633-1122 today so we can begin helping you.